This software is available as a download only. When purchased, you will be emailed your serial number and more information to activate the module. Please note, you will receive your email within our business hours.
Embrilliance Essentials is the core platform of the Embrilliance Software Suite that works brilliantly on Mac OSX 10.5 and later, and PC including Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 32/64 bit operating systems.
It is highly recommended that every embroiderer has access to basic tools to view, manage and customize their embroidery designs. Working with the computer of your choice whether it's a Mac or PC with Windows 10, your embroidery software should be easy to learn, fun and extremely useful. Embrilliance Essentials basically speaks for itself through it's name. It includes all the essential tools that an embroiderer needs to do basic editing of their designs!
So what are the 'essential tools' included?
- Merge embroidery designs in almost any format, even while in .ZIP files
- Colourize embroidery designs and convert between thread brands
- Add lettering to your embroidery designs in Multi-Line, Circle and Monogram modes (even spiral text or make really large embroidered letters)
- Resize embroidery designs with stitch recalculation
- Convert lettering objects to stitches for inserting mid-letter colour changes and functions
- Modify lettering and create monograms with built-in placement templates and styles
- Save ANY design into your embroidery machine's format (Saves to .CSD, .DST, .DSZ, .EXP, .EXP+, .HUS, .JEF, .PCS, .PCM, .PES, .SEW, .SHV, .TAP, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX)
- Save appliques for cutting machines such as the Brother ScanNCut
- Plus, it includes 14 scalable, object based fonts
- Automatically split embroidery designs for many common multi-position hoops
- Save 'working' embroidery files so that you can edit and replace text later
- Overlap embroidery designs and have significant hidden stitches removed
- Set 'jump' stitches for automated trimming, hand trimming, and connecting run stitches
- Run a simulator to show how your designs will stitch out before you import them into your machine
- Import and type text using popular .BX font design collection files
- Group and ungroup embroidery objects and imported designs
- Change or remove individual colours in an embroidery design
- Sort color stops intelligently to group elements in a color together, accounting for proper overlapping
- Fit designs to your hoop with stitch recalculation
- Add basting stitches to embroidery designs
- Manage your embroidery thread collection, including marking ones you own, including quick and easy import from CSV spreadsheet files
- Wirelessly send designs to Brother and Baby Lock machines
- Directly access your imported fonts and libraries for easy transfer between computers
RESIZING YOUR DESIGNS
With Essentials, you can resize with stitch recalculation! Resize embroidery designs down to 50% and up to 250% of their original size.
COLOURIZE YOUR EMBROIDERY DESIGNS
Convert an entire design to your favourite thread brand in just a couple of clicks! Change colours in a design one by one, or if you have a DST file without colours and want to see what it looks like with colour, you can do that too! You can even create your own custom palette manually or by importing a formatted CSV file.
In Essentials, you can use an existing applique design and selection position and material colours without allowing the removal of hidden top stitches in overlapping appliques. even while leaving the position and material runs unmodified. Plus, using Embrilliance's patent-pending technology, you can also use the position colour to create a cutting file. Brother ScanNCut and other cutters can use the files Essentials creates.
Embrilliance Essentials opens and saves to the following file formats:
- The program can open .ART files, but will not save in the .ART file format.
- Applique files can be saved as .SVG, .PLT, .FCM (Brother ScanNCut) and .studio (Silhouette).
- It also includes special features to enable Mac users to write USB devices and floppy disks for use with embroidery machines, including Designer 1.
Want to learn more about Embrilliance?
Check out the Embrilliance YouTube channel for tutorials and how to's.
Brilliant EmbrilianceBy: Jacqueline on 8 July 2023Love it , it has totally made my embroidery experience so much easier and it's quite magical .
Embrilliance EssentialsBy: Pam on 15 June 2023I wish I had this program years ago.
Embrilliance EssentialsBy: Valerie on 9 June 2023Still learning how to use the programme