Density Repair Kit Pro (Software)
Make 4 payments of $47.25 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: BL-DRK
Have you ever stitched a design that is far too dense? Save time, money and a potential embroidery disaster by using Density Repair Kit Pro. Simply open any design and with one click of the mouse this remarkable software will filter and clean any unnecessary stitches and density issues, ensuring a reliable stitch-out. Works with most home embroidery machine formats. You'll wonder what you did without it.
Works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and Mac OSX 10.5 and later. This product is also included in Embrilliance Essentials Advanced.
- 10 applique frames which are scalable - stitches automatically recalculate as you interactively transform them
- Merge existing embroidery files into your design - zipped or unzipped
- Simulate the sewing of any design and insert a colour stop in the sewing process
- Navigation window provides instant control over the zoom and scroll in the program's view
- Colourize any embroidery design - change colours one at a time or convert the entire design or any selected part of it to your preferred thread brand
- Sewing order control allows you to re-sequence a design to sew in the order you want it to sew
- Colour sorting control to intelligently reduce extra colour changes
- Simple centreing in the hoop plus advanced alignment
- Zoom or scroll a design using the mouse wheel
- Sweep tool which reduces stitch count, time and puckering
- Project Advisor - patented expert system of artificial intelligence to help you choose the correct stabilizer, needles and hooping
- Stitch perfect - allows you to store information such as fabric, density, stretch and stabilizer to help the Project Advisor filters
Opens and saves in: DST, CSD, DSZ EXP+, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCM, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, TAP, VP3, VIP and XXX. Opens but does not save in the .ART format.
Download an Embrilliance OZ Edition Features List in PDF format
Download an information booklet
Want to learn more about Embrilliance?
Check out the Embrilliance YouTube channel for tutorials and how to's.