Events and Classes
Come along to our fun-filled classes to learn more about sewing, embroidery and crafting. Classes cater for all skill levels, whether you're just starting out or already have advanced knowledge.
Classes are fun, enjoyable and offer a great chance to get to know your local sewing and embroidery community. Class timetables change monthly so check back regularly to find out what's coming up near you.
Refund & Cancellation policy
On-site Echidna classes: Capalaba, Sunshine Coast and Melbourne
- All class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- The class fee covers your tuition & refreshments. When required, class kit costs may be included as part of the class fee, or in addition to. This will be advised at the time of booking.
Should a class be cancelled by Echidna Sewing, the class fee will be refunded in full, or if preferred, can be provided as an in-store credit.
- A minimum 14 days notice is required if unable to attend a class - in which case a full refund of class fees already paid is available.
- 7 to 14 days notice - class fees will be reimbursed as an in-store credit or transferred to an alternative date, if available.
- Less than 7 days notice – 50% cancellation fee will be retained and the remaining fees will be reimbursed as a store credit. A full in-store credit will apply if we can fill your spot.