Platinum Club rewards and Trade member rewards
The following terms and conditions apply to members of Echidna Sewing Platinum Club and members approved for Echidna Sewing Trade pricing. These terms cover membership eligibility, pricing and the acquisition, accumulation and use of member rewards points.
- Platinum Club rewards points are earned on every transaction with Echidna Sewing while you have a current Platinum Club or Trade membership.
- You will earn a base rate of 1 point for every $1 dollar spent directly with Echidna Sewing either online, in-store or via phone, excluding shipping costs. To earn points you must either present your Platinum Card at the time of purchase or order online using your registered email address. From time-to-time promotions may be offered with higher earn rates.
- You can earn points on eligible purchases immediately; however any purchases made prior to you becoming a Platinum Club member will not be eligible for rewards points.
- Platinum Club membership should be purchased as the only item in a transaction. Items purchased together with a Platinum Club membership on the same transaction may not earn rewards points or receive the Platinum discounted price.
- You can view your points balance and transaction history through your online account. You are responsible for all activity on your account, so please keep your login and password confidential.
- Rewards points can be redeemed at a rate of 100 points giving a $1 order discount.
- Rewards points are not transferrable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Any points earned on a transaction which is later credited or refunded will be subtracted from your balance.
- Unredeemed points expire 365 days after they are earned.
- If your Platinum Club or Trade membership expires, all unredeemed points also immediately expire.
- We reserve the right to terminate your Platinum membership and revoke all earned rewards points if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- We may discontinue our Rewards Program at any time in our sole discretion with no liability to you. If we do so, we'll publish a notice on our website and/or email you to let you know.
- We may change the Rewards Program (including the number of points earned per $1 spent and how points are redeemed) and these Terms and Conditions at any time, or add new terms or conditions. If we do so, we'll publish an updated version on our website. Your continued participation in our rewards program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
We'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions about our Rewards Program or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
2018 Craft & Quilt Fair Sydney Dream Factory Promotion Terms and Conditions
Congratulations to our winner S. Dousset from Picnic Point NSW who received a $2,000 Echidna gift voucher!
- The Promoter is Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd (ABN 49 612 966 319). The Promoter’s registered office is 56 Neumann Road, Capalaba, Queensland 4157
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 9:00am 20/06/2018 AEST and entries close on 6:00pm 24/06/2018 AEST
- To enter Eligible Entrants must make a purchase, including a non-refundable deposit of at least $500, from the Promoter of any Brother sewing or embroidery machine during the Promotion Period
- Additionally the Eligible Entrants must have attended the 2018 Craft & Quilt Fair in Sydney
- All Eligible Entrants are automatically entered into the competition
- Multi entries are permitted, with every eligible purchase providing one entry
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place at 11:00am on 27/06/2018 AEST at 56 Neumann Road, Capalaba, Queensland 4157
- The winners will receive an Echidna Sewing gift certificate to the value of:
- $1,000 if the eligible purchase is valued under $2,000
- $2,000 if the eligible purchase is valued at $2,000 or higher
- The gift certificate must be used within 6 months of the prize draw
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash
- The maximum prize value is $2,000
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published at https://www.echidnasewing.com.au/terms_of_use on 27/06/2018.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 1/10/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published at https://www.echidnasewing.com.au/terms_of_use on 1/10/2018
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/18/25170
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.