Platinum Club rewards and Trade member rewards
The following terms and conditions apply to members of Echidna Sewing Platinum Club and members approved for Echidna Sewing Trade pricing. These terms cover membership eligibility, pricing and the acquisition, accumulation and use of member rewards points.
- Platinum Club rewards points are earned on every transaction with Echidna Sewing while you have a current Platinum Club or Trade membership.
- You will earn a base rate of 1 point for every $1 dollar spent directly with Echidna Sewing either online, in-store or via phone, excluding shipping costs. To earn points you must have a valid Platinum membership or use your registered email address when ordering online. From time-to-time promotions may be offered with higher earn rates.
- You can earn points on eligible purchases immediately; however any purchases made prior to you becoming a Platinum Club member will not be eligible for rewards points.
- Platinum Club membership should be purchased as the only item in a transaction. Items purchased together with a Platinum Club membership on the same transaction may not earn rewards points or receive the Platinum discounted price.
- You can view your points balance and transaction history through your online account. You are responsible for all activity on your account, so please keep your login and password confidential.
- Rewards points can be redeemed at a rate of 100 points giving a $1 order discount.
- Rewards points are not transferrable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Any points earned on a transaction which is later credited or refunded will be subtracted from your balance.
- Unredeemed points expire 365 days after they are earned.
- If your Platinum Club or Trade membership expires, all unredeemed points also immediately expire.
- We reserve the right to terminate your Platinum membership and revoke all earned rewards points if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- We may discontinue our Rewards Program at any time in our sole discretion with no liability to you. If we do so, we'll publish a notice on our website and/or email you to let you know.
- We may change the Rewards Program (including the number of points earned per $1 spent and how points are redeemed) and these Terms and Conditions at any time, or add new terms or conditions. If we do so, we'll publish an updated version on our website. Your continued participation in our rewards program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Platinum Tokens are earned only on the first order of each calendar month, whilst you have a current Platinum Club or Trade membership.
- Platinum Tokens cannot be transferred to other Platinum members.
- Platinum Tokens cannot be redeemed for cash, or converted to Platinum Rewards Points.
- Platinum Tokens can only be spent on selected digital products.
- Your Platinum Tokens balance can be found through your online account.
- Platinum Tokens can be redeemed online, in-store or over the phone.
We'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions about our Rewards Program, Tokens or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
SMS/text messaging service
The Echidna Sewing mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Echidna Sewing (“Echidna Sewing”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Echidna Sewing’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Echidna Sewing through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Echidna Sewing. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to EchidnaSew or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Echidna Sewing mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to EchidnaSew or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.