This software is available as a download only. When purchased, you will be emailed your serial number and more information to activate the module. Please note, you will receive your email within our business hours.
Embrilliance Enthusiast is a stand-alone program or feature pack add-on for Embrilliance Essentials. Enthusiast adds design splitting for multiple-position hoops and re-hooping as well as the easiest to use stitch editing functions. You’ll be amazed at just how simple, editing your existing designs has now become.
Works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OSX 10.5 and later. This product is also included in Embrilliance Essentials Advanced.
- 10 applique frames which are scalable – stitches automatically recalculate as you interactively transform them
- Merge existing embroidery files into your design – zipped or unzipped
- Simulate the sewing of any design and insert a colour stop in the sewing process
- Navigation window provides instant control over the zoom and scroll in the program's view
- Colourize any embroidery design – change colours one at a time or convert the entire design or any selected part of it to your preferred thread brand
- Sewing order control allows you to re-sequence a design to sew in the order you want it to sew
- Colour sorting control to intelligently reduce extra colour changes
- Baste designs
- Simple centreing in the hoop plus advanced alignment
- Stitch editing, including split, insert and delete, pull compensate and adjust stitch
- Custom multi-position hoops
- Basting stitches added to allow perfect alignment
- Split to hoop function allows you to preview your split design before you go to the machine
- Creates a working text file to match the original colour order with the split sections
- Advanced splitting technology reduces the visual "seaming" that can occur when a design is manually split using an editing program
- Zoom or scroll a design using the mouse wheel
- Full thread editor – a place for you to manage which threads you own, create smaller palettes for specific projects and if desired, share those palettes with others
NEW! Knockdown stitching – This new utility underlays the stitches on a design with a light fill, matting down the nap of the fabric being sewn. It can be used to eliminate topping stabilizers in many cases, and makes for a smoother embroidery, and one where the image is not lost in the fibres of the fabric. View the video below.
Opens and saves in: DST, CSD, DSZ EXP+, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCM, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, TAP, VP3, VIP and XXX. Opens but does not save in the .ART format.
Want to learn more about Embrilliance?
Check out the Embrilliance YouTube channel for tutorials and how to's.