This software is available as a download only. When purchased, you will be emailed your serial number and more information to activate the module. Please note, you will receive your email within our business hours.
This product will upgrade StitchArtist Level 2 software to Level 3. To use it you need to have purchased and installed StitchArtist Level 2.
'Digitizing' or creating embroidery designs requires a skilled person using a specialised tool. StitchArtist is that tool! With StitchArtist software you can create machine embroidery designs from scratch, using existing artwork or by ‘drawing with stitches’. You control the shapes and set the stitch type and properties, and StitchArtist generates stitches for you.
Easy and intuitive to use, StitchArtist has been designed to take the difficulty out of the software, allowing a user to concentrate on their design. The software uses a single mode to draw, set stitches, size, edit, rotate, sequence and set properties of design objects. Once you've learnt the basics described in the user guide you'll be delighted how easy it is to learn to digitize, and amazed at what you can create.
Best of all, StitchArtist is a standalone program available in 3 levels to suit your skills and needs. When you're ready to advance, simply upgrade between levels. No dongle is required and it carries our 90 day money back guarantee.
Features in this level
StitchArtist Level 3 includes all features in StitchArtist Level 1 and StitchArtist Level 2. It is suitable for all skill levels in the embroidery field, and is ideal for serious hobbyists and professional digitizers and embroiderers.
This level includes the following advanced items:
- Eyelet tool
- Carving lines
- Graphical operators - Cut/AND/Union/Flatten/Inflate/Deflate/Re-construct/Break
- Operations for vector-file support
- expanded content within the product by publishing Motifs and Embossed effects.
- See all properties for each stitch type
- Access operations for vector support, including export so you can draw .svg and cutting machine designs directly
- Automatically outline existing design stitches.
Try out these features in the Demo Version.
Licencing and compatibility
Run StitchArtist on as many computers as you own. You can even mix and match between Mac and Windows and it will run on both platforms with the same activation code.
- Intel Mac OSX 10.5 to current
- Windows XP 32-bit, Vista, Windows 7, Windows8/8.1 and Windows 10 32 & 64 bit operating systems
The Embrilliance suite
StitchArtist forms part of the Embrilliance suite. If you don't own any other Embrilliance products you can also use it as a standalone program.
- StitchArtist brochure and features (PDF)
- Compare StitchArtist levels (PDF, 446KB)
- Embrilliance user guides and updates
Want to learn more about Embrilliance?
Check out the Embrilliance YouTube channel for tutorials and how to's.