This software is available as a download only. When purchased, you will be emailed your serial number and more information to activate the module. Please note, you will receive your email within our business hours.
With Embrilliance Alpha Tricks, you have the ability to use alphabet designs almost as if they were built-in fonts.
You may already know, alphabet designs are gorgeous once they've been stitched out, but working with them beforehand can be quite difficult. AlphaTricks will eliminate these difficulties and make using your alphabet designs super fun!
What can you do?
- Merge existing embroidery files into your design – zipped or unzipped
- Navigation window provides instant control over the zoom and scroll in the program's view
- 1 built-in block font for multi-line text, monogramming and circle text
- Easily add additional font styles by purchasing BX fonts online (100's available)
- Import additional font designs, turning alphabet design packs into keyboard fonts
- Adjust the baseline of each letter visually with the mouse
- Shortcut buttons such as A-Z or a-z speed up the mapping processs
- Unlimited lines of letters or monograms and embroidery designs can be combined
- Colourize any embroidery design – change colours one at a time or convert the entire design or any selected part of it to your preferred thread brand
- Sewing order control allows you to re-sequence a design to sew in the order you want it to sew
- Print templates and colour sequence pages
- Open and save in most popular embroidery machine formats – ideal for converting formats
- Simple centering in the hoop plus advanced alignment
If you love letters and alphabet designs, AlphaTricks is perfect for you! Plus, if you also own Embrilliance Essentials, the two together make an even better experience.
Opens and saves in: DST, CSD, DSZ EXP+, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCM, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, TAP, VP3, VIP and XXX. Opens but does not save in the .ART format.
Want to learn more about Embrilliance?
Check out the Embrilliance YouTube channel for tutorials and how to's.