Make 4 payments of $37.25 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: BL-FM
AlphaTricks converts all of your existing monogram or font design packs into a much more usable series of keyboard fonts and is so easy to use that you’ll find myriad uses for all those beautiful font design packs that you have yet to stitch out.
Works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OSX 10.5 and later.
- 10 applique frames which are scalable – stitches automatically recalculate as you interactively transform them
- Merge existing embroidery files into your design – zipped or unzipped
- Simulate the sewing of any design and insert a colour stop in the sewing process
- Navigation window provides instant control over the zoom and scroll in the program's view
- 1 built-in block font for multi-line text, monogramming and circle text
- Easily add additional font styles by purchasing BX fonts online (100's available)
- Import additional font designs, turning alphabet design packs into keyboard fonts
- Adjust the baseline of each letter visually with the mouse
- Shortcut buttons such as A-Z or a-z speed up the mapping processs
- Unlimited lines of letters or monograms and embroidery designs can be combined
- Colourize any embroidery design – change colours one at a time or convert the entire design or any selected part of it to your preferred thread brand
- Sewing order control allows you to re-sequence a design to sew in the order you want it to sew
- Print templates and colour sequence pages
- Open and save in most popular embroidery machine formats – ideal for converting formats
- Simple centring in the hoop plus advanced alignment
Opens and saves in: DST, CSD, DSZ EXP+, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCM, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, TAP, VP3, VIP and XXX. Opens but does not save in the .ART format.
Want to learn more about Embrilliance?
Check out the Embrilliance YouTube channel for tutorials and how to's.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.