With Siser EasyColour DTV, printing professional-quality images, patterns, or colour photos is very easy! With a smooth matte surface, it is soft, stretchable, any durable; lasting through many, many washes. It's suitable for all fabrics, both light and dark colours, so you can print on anything you wish!
- 5 sheets of vinyl
- 5 sheets of EasyColour Mask
Please note: Given the large numbers of inks and printers, we highly recommend to perform a test before launching a production.
- Print, cut and weed your vinyl.
- If your design requires it, use Siser Easy Colour Mask and burnish with a squeegee (If the design does not require the mask, cover it with Teflon or baking paper to protect it).
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds.
- Remove backing from mask and HTV and position on your garment as desired.
- Apply design at 155°c for 15 seconds with medium pressure. If you are using an iron at home, use the silk setting with no steam. Apply firm pressure across the design one area at a time.
- Peel EasyColour® Mask warm or remove protecting sheet.
Press time: 15 seconds
Remove application tape while warm
Wait 24 hours before first wash
Do not dry clean
Up to 40°C best inside-out
Tumble dry synthetic cycle
Do not use bleach or other agressive chemical agents
Poly/cotton blends (not for treated and dye sublimated fabrics)
This product is REACH compliant
Certified Öko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I and VeganOK