Juki MO-2000QVP 4 Thread Overlocker with Air Threading and LCD Screen
Juki Overlocker with Effortless Air-Supported Threading
If you’ve stayed away from overlockers because you were worried about the threading, worry no more! The JUKI MO2000 uses an automatic airflow technology that makes it essentially self threading!
It’s brilliant for dressmaking and curtains, or edging quilting samples and tidying up quilt edges prior to binding.
JUKI’s top-of-the-line overlock sewing machine the easy threader makes upper and lower looper threading easy. The machine can flexibly respond to the diverse range of changes of threads and stitches required for sewing.
Juki MO-2000 Overlocker Features
- Effortless push button air threading for upper and lower loopers.
- Auto threader for both needles – that works!
- No threading sequence needed – thread in any order you wish.
- LDC screen for suggested settings to do 15 different types of stitches
- Two step presser foot lifter to ensure maximum space between the foot and the stitch plate.
- Tensions are released when the foot is up for easy threading and changing threads.
- Brilliant illumination with the eco-friendly LED lighting.
- A waste collector bin that actually works – no more fabric trimmings inside the machine.
- Great robust cutting force from the lower and upper knives make stitching thick fabric easy.
- Amazingly smooth and quiet during operation.
- Slightly wider work area for easier handling of fabric
Convenient Threading With the Easy Threader
Using the new easy threader feature, easily thread the machine from the threading hole to the looper with the power of a strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor. This amazing function dramatically alters upper and lower looper threading.
Insert 1 to 2cm of thread
Press the air-control pushbutton
& you're done!
The machine was threaded by air
Automatic Needle Threader
Quickly thread the needle! With the automatic needle threader, the needle is threaded in 3 easy steps.
Lower the threading lever
Hook the thread
Return the lever to finish threading
Informational LCD Screen
Easy set-up instructions including tension settings for 15 different stitches at a glance on the LCD Screen. No more searching through pages of your manual, serging is simplified with the informational LCD screen.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.