Save yourself frustration with these easy-to-use needle threaders!
We all know the struggle of trying to thread a needle by hand. We can be sat there after multiple attempts still trying to thread it and by the end of it we're licking the ends to get sharp points. It's a lot of unnecessary frustration and time wasted when you could be using these needle threaders to help you out!
Here's how to use them:
1. Hold the needle threader between the thumb and forefinger of your dominant hand
2. Hold the needle in the other hand and push the metal thread through the eye of the needle
3. Pull the needle to the end of the medal thread so it is sitting directly next to the handle of the threader
4. Pull your desired thread through the metal loop
5. Finally pull the needle off the needle threader and your desired thread will be automatically pulled through the eye of your needle
These needle threaders are a great addition to your craft room. You'll never want to be without them again!