Save your fingers with the Sixth Finger Stiletto!
The split stiletto is perfectly designed with a slanted and a flat finger for guiding fabric and trims under the presser foot of the machine. It protects fingers by keeping them away from the needle.
Sewing & quilting
- Use to control fabric fullness at beginning and end of a seam
- Holds seam allowances open for pressing to prevent burned fingers
- Helps guide fabric under presser foot when joining intricate lace and trims, and when making narrow and rolled hems
- Holds seam allowances flat when joining quilt blocks
- Great for machine piecing
- Fingers on stiletto help to create flowers and stems
- Use to place even pressure against cord and prevent fabric from slipping or bunching when making covered cording
- Holds seam allowance when pressing it over edge of template
- Keeps applique flat and edges tucked and folded during machine applique