Brother Persona PRS100 Embroidery Machine
Introducing Brother's first single needle embroidery machine with free arm embroidery!
If you have ever aspired to owning a Brother PR series embroidery machine, then the new Persona PRS100 is for you.
Just like its big siblings, the PR655 and the PR1000, the PRS100 opens a whole new world of creative embroidery freedom that anyone can master. It’s got many of the same class-leading features in a simpler, more compact machine.
Projects that were simply too hard or complex on a standard home embroidery machine will spring to life with the innovative tubular design of the all new Brother PRS100.
With the finest pedigree in the sewing industry the new Persona PRS100 by Brother brings the flexibility of single needle free arm embroidery technology into your home without the hefty price tag or intimidation.
Persona PRS100 Features
- Unique versatility with tubular free arm configuration - ideal for embroidering hard to reach areas such as caps, small t-shirts and sleeves
- Small 45cm wide footprint, which is less than a standard flatbed embroidery machine
- New exclusive compact mini frames, ranging in sizes from 30mm x 45mm (1.25” x 1.75”) to 50mm x 50mm (2” x 2”)
- Large 200mm x 200mm (8” x 8”) embroidery area, includes 20cm x 20cm (8” x 8”) and 10cm x 10cm (4” x 4”) embroidery frames
- Easy access so you can change the bobbin without removing your hoop
- Color sort editing so you can easily cut down on thread changes
- Multiple-line text input and alignment
- Easy thread colour changes
- Droplight™ LED Embroidery Positioning Marker, so you can see the needle drop position
- Large 7" LCD touch screen display
- 405 built-in designs
Compact Mini Frames
Brother have created an exclusive set of embroidery frames included only with the Persona PRS100. Embroidery hard to reach places that proved to be difficult on other machines with ease. No more risks of tangling those small items such as children's garments, pockets, legs, socks, bags and caps!
Four compact frame sizes are included, ranging in size from 38mm x 43mm (1.5” x 1.75”) to 50mm x 50mm (2” x 2”). You won’t find these with any of our other machines!
Droplight LED Embroidery Positioning Marker
With the Brother Persona PRS100 you can use the embroidery foot with the LED pointer to easily see your needle drop position, which is critical for embroidery. Check the embroidery field with ease with the trial key and LED pointer! No more nightmares of trying to guess where your needle will drop!
Advanced Needle Threading System
One of the industry's easiest threading systems allowing you to thread the needle in seconds with the press of a button. This is the same successful system found in our multi-needle embroidery machines.
Save time while you're embroidering your projects with the easy access side bobbin winding system. You can wind a new bobbin while the machine is embroidering!
The easy access front bobbin located at the end of the tubular arms allows you to easily change the bobbin without even having to remove the hoop!
Quick and Easy
- Embroider at speeds of up to 1,000 spm.
- Watch built-in on screen tutorials
- See up to 260,000 colours with little or no on-screen shuffling
- Perform one-touch frame adjustments on the 7" LCD display screen
Built-in Dual USB Ports
Import and export designs from your USB memory stick. Use the second port to connect to your computer to import designs or perform machine updates.
Echidna offer a range of payment options so you can choose the finance that best suits your individual needs. With options like no deposit, interest free and pensioner approval, there is sure to be a payment plan perfect for any situation.
Rental, leasing and longer term options are also available and are a great choice if you are running a small embroidery business.
Call your nearest store or phone 1800 000 360 to find out what packages are available.
Terms and conditions apply. Finance is not available on all offers and machines.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.