Brother Innov-is A80 Computerised Sewing Machine
Featuring 80 stitches, free arm sewing and includes a hard case!
The A80 sewing machine is value-packed with Innov-is quality stitching and fine tensioning control. Including 80 stitches, auto reinforcement settings, a lock stitch button and twin needle capability, the A80 carries incredible features that'll make your sewing days a breeze. Capable of up to 850 stitches per minute, it can sew on sheers, cottons, stretch fabrics and denim smoothly.
- Hard case
- 80 stitches
- Automatic needle threading
- New, longer J foot
- 7 point dog feed
- Quick set bobbin
- Free arm sewing
- Drop feed setting
- Needle stop position - control up/down
- Vertical pattern adjustment
Brother Innov-is A80 Features
- Use to reinforce the beginning and end of seams
- Lock Stitch button to tie-off stitches at the beginning and end
- Needle up/down button to raise the needle or lower it. Pressing the button twice sews one stitch
- Press here and the machine threads the needle for you
- Use the LCD screen to select your desired stitch
- Use the slide control to adjust the sewing speed
- Extra powerful needle penetration for thicker fabrics like denim
- Start/Stop button to use the machine without the foot controller.
- Use the dial to navigate through available stitches
- Store your machine accessories away in here
Drop in a bobbin, thread in the direction of the arrow and you’re ready to sew.
Brother Australia Innov-is warranty:3 year on mechanical parts
5 years on electrical and electronic parts
Very Happy CustomerBy: Tracey on 21 May 2021I have only just starting sewing with my new machine, and have found it to be fantastic so far (I have only made 1 dress at this point!!) After using my old basic Brother sewing machine for the past 20 years I thought it was time to finally upgrade to a computerised version. The Brother Inov-is A80 has been easy to use, quiet and has more than enough options for my individual needs.