Brother Innov-is A16 Computerized Sewing Machine
Make 4 payments of $124.75 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: A16
A great entry level sewing machine, featuring automatic needle threading!
The A16 sewing machine is sturdy, easy-to-use and provides Innov-is quality stitching. Featuring 16 stitches and 3 one-step buttonhole styles, this machine can sew sheers, cottons, stretch fabrics and denim smoothly and evenly. The automatic needle threading and auto-reinforcement at start/finish of seams makes your sewing process a dream.
This machine is a great entry-level machine that is competent for beginners. With it being light enough for travel, it's perfect for taking to classes, holidays, and anywhere you wish to sew. The A16 supplies the same stitch quality as the more advanced machines.
- New, longer J foot
- 7 point feed dog
- Quick set bobbin
- Free arm sewing
- Drop feed setting
- Needle stop position control - up/down
Brother Innov-is A16 Features
- Use to reinforce the beginning and end of seams
- Lock Stitch button to tie-off stitches at the beginning and end
- Needle up/down button to raise the needle or lower it. Pressing the button twice sews one stitch
- Press here and the machine threads the needle for you
- Use the LCD screen to select your desired stitch
- Use the slide control to adjust the sewing speed
- Extra powerful needle penetration for thicker fabrics like denim
- Start/Stop button to use the machine without the foot controller.
- Use the dial to navigate through available stitches
- Store your machine accessories away in here
Drop in a bobbin, thread in the direction of the arrow and you’re ready to sew.
- Hardware Type: Computerised Sewing Machines
- LCD Display: Monochrome LCD
- Lighting: LED
- Stitch Select Display: Electronic Jog Dial
- 1/4 inch Piecing Foot: Optional
- Walking Foot: Optional
- Stitch Number: 16
- Feed Dog: 7 long type
- Standard Presser Feet: 6
- MAX Sewing Speed: 850 spm
- Built-in Sewing Patterns: 16
- Button Hole Patterns: 3
- Button Hole Method: 1 step
- Stitch Width: 7mm
- Stitch Length: 5mm
- Start-Stop Button: Yes
- Speed Controller: Yes
- Foot Controller: Yes
- Twin Needle Setting Key: Yes
- Drop Feed: Yes
- Bobbin Type: Horizontal
- Quick Set Bobbin: Yes
- Needle Position Key: up/down
- Thread Tension: Manual
- Needle Threader: Yes, one-step
- Optional Other: Quilting Foot / Walking Foot / Quilting guide / Side cutter S / Adjustable zipper/piping foot / Stitch guide foot P / Non stick foot / Open toe foot / ¼inch piecing foot / ¼inch piecing foot with guide / Wide table
- Carry Case: Soft cover
- Wide Table: Available
- WEIGHT AND MEASURES
- Size: 419 x 197 x 307 mm
- Weight: 6.4Kg
- Warranty: 5 Years Return To Base
- Carton Contents: A16 / Feet: Zigzag J (on machine) / Overcasting G / Zipper I / Buttonhole A / Blind Stitch R / Button fitting M / Needle x Set, Twin / Bobbin x 4 (one bobbin is on machine) / Seam ripper / Cleaning brush / Screwdriver (Disc-shaped/large) / Extra spool pin / Spool cap (large/medium/Small) / Spool net / Bobbin case (on machine) / Foot controller / Accessory bag / Dust cover / Operation manual / Quick reference guide
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.