Tackle bigger, bolder projects with the DreamWeaver XE!
DreamWeaver XE is the exciting new mid-priced combination quilting, sewing and embroidery machine, which is downright dreamy – revolutionary technology, reliability, and ease of operation make this the perfect addition to create projects you've always dreamed of, all while adding a touch of sophistication to your sewing room. This exciting combination machine is packed with Brother-exclusive and industry-first features. A new chassis gives 5.0'' x 11.25'' of workspace – one of our biggest work areas ever!
Featuring 10'' LED lighting for brilliant, full spectrum lighting. With up to 1,050 stitches per minute, you will be creating more works of art in less time. The V-Sonic Pen Pal is available for sewing and embroidery. Simply touch the fabric with the sensor pen to place an embroidery pattern or place the needle, setting the stitch width and setting the end point. Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide makes it easier than ever to sew straight lines. A huge benefit when quilting, piecing, pintucking and aligning rows of stitches.
Become a master by watching onscreen tutorials with the large LCD touch screen display which offers vivid, crystal-clear lucidity. If all the industry-first features weren't enough to make your dreams come true, this machine also has many exciting features that customers have come to love like the Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA feature and automatic needle threading.
The Dreamweaver XE VM6200D features
56 Square Inches of Workspace
One of the largest needle to arm distance ever from Brother at 11¼”. Welcome to the world of quilting and sewing with 56 square inches of workspace – over 10% more than most current models.
LCD Touch Screen Display
Simply touch the large clear wide-angle screen to:
- Edit on screen embroidery
- Customise your settings
- Change to any one of the 13 built-in languages
- On screen animated video tutorials and built-in help guides to recommend the perfect setting for your sewing
MuVit™Digital Dual Feed
Introducing an industry first – the Brother V-Series MuVit™- digital dual feed. This advanced foot allows you to feed an incredible array of fabrics (such as denim or silk) with unbelievable ease. The exclusive digitally-controlled direct motor driven foot can be adjusted to accommodate different fabrics from the touch screen.
Simply set the required feed using the plus and minus keys and save the setting to memory for ease and future use. When dual feed isn’t required the foot can be switched off or easily removed.
Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide
The V-Series includes an innovative laser guide that projects a perfect straight line onto your fabric. Simply guide your fabric along the line for straight sewing and also for hems, piecing, pin tucking or cording.
The easy-to-use laser guide position can be adjusted within a 14 mm range using the LCD screen. Use the new V-Sonic pen to choose where you want the guide line and the laser line will appear exactly where you need it.
Perfect and creative sewing with the new V-Sonic pen
Automatic pattern placement for Embroidery
The V-Sonic pen works with sensors in the V-Series to make embroidery placement and adjustment easy. Simply use the V-Sonic pen to touch the required position and angle of the embroidery design on the fabric.
Set straight stitch needle position by simply pointing the V-Sonic pen where you want to sew on the fabric and the V-Series will start sewing on the line.
Easy finishing for Sewing
You can set the end point for your stitches, simply touch the position where you want to stop sewing with the V-Sonic pen and the machine will stop at the selected end point. In addition the V-Series will also automatically adjust the stitch to fit into the space – so relax, knowing that the V-Series will intuitively stop at the end point without leaving a decorative stitch incomplete.
Adjust zigzag or decorative stitches
Use the V-Sonic pen to adjust the stitch width and position effortlessly by just touching and tapping where you would like the stitch to start. Also mark how wide you want the stitch, sit back and let the V-Series to do the rest.
The V-Series contains 531 built-in stitches and 30 extra on a CD. If you can’t quite find the exact stitch you’re looking for, simply use the stitch editing feature to adjust the height, width and density of many of the built-in stitches which can then be saved in the memory for future use.
My Custom Stitch
No matter which style of stitch you like, you have the freedom to create your own stitch directly on the LCD panel by using the ‘My Custom Stitch’ feature. The V-Series also allows you to be creative and combine stitches for decorative projects, letters for sentences or even name labels and memories for those special projects for loved ones.
Other features include:
- 561 sewing stitches, 318 built-in embroidery designs – including 91 designs featuring Disney characters
If you have a valid quote, please contact us and we will better that deal.
To help you be a proud owner of a V-Series Dreamweaver XE VM6200D we can also assist you to trade-in and sell your old machine for you.
- Model: VM6200D Computerised Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- LCD Display: Colour LCD
- Lighting: LED 25.4cm Lighting area
- Stitch Select Display: Touch Panel
- MAX Embroidery Area: 180(X) x 300(Y)mm (200mm x 300mm with optional upgrade kit 1)
- MAX Embroidery Speed: 1050 spm
- Standard Hoops: 2 - 300 x 180, 180 x 130 (200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm included with upgrade kit 1)
- Built-in Embroidery Patterns: 318 including 91 Disney Designs
- Built-in Embroidery Fonts: 14
- Pattern Rotating: 1, 10, or 90 degrees
- 1/4 inch Piecing Foot: Yes w/guide
- Free Motion Quilting Foot: One Included
- Walking Foot: Muvit Digital Duel Feed
- Stitch Number: 531
- Feed Dog: 7
- Standard Presser Feet: 12
- MAX Sewing Speed: 1050 spm
- Built-in Sewing Patterns: 531 Built-in (30 included on CD)
- Button Hole Patterns: 14
- Button Hole Method: 1 step
- Built-in Sewing Fonts: 5 - Gothic, Handwriting, Outline, Cyrillic, Japanese
- Stitch Width: 7mm
- Stitch Length: 5mm
- My Custom Stitch: Yes
- Side Feeding: Yes
- Start-Stop Button: Yes
- Speed Controller: Yes
- Foot Controller: Yes
- Twin Needle Setting Key: Yes
- Drop Feed: Yes (On screen)
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Yes
- Bobbin Type: Horizontal
- Quick Set Bobbin: Yes (Easy)
- Needle Position Key: up/down
- Thread Tension: Auto
- Needle Threader: Electric (X1)
- Thread Sensor: Upper and bobbin
- Thread Cutter: Yes (including auto cut setting)
- Separate Drive for Bobbin Winding: Yes
- Work Area: 195mm(D) x 390mm(W)
- Interface: 1 USB Host / 1 USB Slave
- Digital Media: Several media via USB, Embroidery Card (via card reader)
- Carry Case: Soft cover
- WEIGHT AND MEASURES
- Size: 580(W)x740(D)x580(H)mm
- Weight: 22.8 Kg
- Wide Table: Option
- 5 Years Return To Base on electronic components
- 3 Year Return To Base on mechanical parts
VM6200By: Carol on 19 December 2019very nice machine. haven't used it a lot as yet, just some simple sewing and sews very well. Haven't used the embroidery side of it yet and am looking forward to using it.
DreamWeaver XE VM6200DBy: Kay on 25 October 2019Love, love, love it!