The STViQ features a patented regeneration technology that provides absolute protection and ultimate filtration. You could expect a standard power board to survive 1 or 2 exposures at 6600V. The STViQ was exposed to 100 strikes of 6600V within just 1 hour and performed as if it was brand new with no signs of damage or stress.
The slimline design of the STViQ makes it easy to store or attach behind wall mounts or brackets. It's great for projectors, computers, laptops and is the perfect surge protector for any sewing or embroidery machine compatible with a figure 8 plug.
- 240VAC, 50HZ, 5AMP, 1200W
- Reaction speed less than 1 nanosecond
- Clamping voltage 275VAC
- Surge and filter protection
- Patented SC regeneration technology
- 23,000 joules
- Exposed to 6600 volts with no damage
- Wall bracket mount design application
- IEC connector
- 3 pin adaptor
- Cable length - 1.2m
- Dimensions: 160mm (L) x 25mm (H) x 25mm (W)
- FREE connected equipment warranty up to $500,000
- 6 year free replacement warranty
Thor is an Australian owned company and is manufactured 100% locally. Their products provide the best solutions for your equipment whether it be a computer, TV or an embroidery machine.