Each spool contains 1000 metres of hi-sheen, soft and supple polyester embroidery thread with a brilliant lustre. This exceptional world-class product is not only vibrant and glossy, but strong and colourfast for superb stitching. Hemingworth thread is suitable for stitching machine embroidery designs and built-in decorative machine stitches.
Optional spool, cap and stopper system available. This system:
- Preserves thread quality by blocking dust, oil and other harmful elements from reaching the thread
- Has a removable stopper which traps the thread, preventing unraveling and tangling while the thread isn't in use
- Has a protective cap which delivers the thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery
- Offers a wide range of strong, vibrant, 100% colourfast threads
- Allows the thread to be positioned in multiple directions with a smooth feed every time.
- Colour number: 1239
- Shelf position: 30
- SKU: H-030-1239
Hemingworth ThreadsBy: Joy on 17 December 2021Rather than do individual repeats... will do just this one. I am a complete Hemingworth fan - love the thread and the colour range - which it seems I am well on the way to building up almost the full range
ThreadsBy: Maxine on 5 November 2021Just wondering why the thread has been wound on in a different direction and why the clear cylinder tops do not fit on some?