Hemingworth Thread 1000M - Old Lace
Make 4 payments of $1.74 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: H-148-1146
All 1000m Hemingworth spools come complete with the spool, cap and stopper system. This system:
- Preserves thread quality by blocking dust, oil and other harmful elements from reaching the thread
- Has a removable stopper which traps the thread, preventing unraveling and tangling while the thread isn't in use
- Has a protective cap which delivers the thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery
- Offers a wide range of strong, vibrant, 100% colourfast threads
- Allows the thread to be positioned in multiple directions with a smooth feed every time.
Each spool contains 1000 metres of hi-sheen, soft and supple polyester embroidery thread with a brilliant lustre.
Hemingworth thread is suitable for stitching machine embroidery designs and built-in decorative machine stitches.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.