All 1000m Hemingworth spools come complete with the spool, cap and stopper system. This system:
- Preserves thread quality by blocking dust, oil and other harmful elements from reaching the thread
- Has a removable stopper which traps the thread, preventing unraveling and tangling while the thread isn't in use
- Has a protective cap which delivers the thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery
- Offers a wide range of strong, vibrant, 100% colourfast threads
- Allows the thread to be positioned in multiple directions with a smooth feed every time.
Each spool contains 1000 metres of hi-sheen, soft and supple polyester embroidery thread with a brilliant lustre.
Hemingworth thread is suitable for stitching machine embroidery designs and built-in decorative machine stitches.
service and productsBy: Janet on 9 November 2019Hemingworth threads are fantastic. I never have a problem with them and they make my embroidery look even more beautiful. The service from the team at Echidna is second to none and are always very knowledgeable about what they are talking about and very, very helpful. I would recommend Echidna to any one who is looking for good old fashioned service. (it seems to have disappeared these days) Thanks to all the team at Echidna!