Each spool contains 1000 metres of hi-sheen, soft and supple polyester embroidery thread with a brilliant lustre. This exceptional world-class product is not only vibrant and glossy, but strong and colourfast for superb stitching. Hemingworth thread is suitable for stitching machine embroidery designs and built-in decorative machine stitches.
Optional spool, cap and stopper system available. This system:
- Preserves thread quality by blocking dust, oil and other harmful elements from reaching the thread
- Has a removable stopper which traps the thread, preventing unraveling and tangling while the thread isn't in use
- Has a protective cap which delivers the thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery
- Offers a wide range of strong, vibrant, 100% colourfast threads
- Allows the thread to be positioned in multiple directions with a smooth feed every time.
- Colour number: 1229
- Shelf position: 125
- SKU: H-125-1229
I love Hemingworth threadsBy: Lyndall on 25 August 2020I love the plastic cover which keeps the threads clean rarely break threads and when they do it is not the fault of the thread. Love the variety of colours and the price.
Hemingworth Thread 1000M - EggshellBy: Linda on 26 May 2020LOVE HEMINGWORTH THREADS.
Eggshell threadBy: Annette on 7 December 2019This thread stitches out beautifully.