Do you wish you had a mid-priced, high-powered embroidery-only machine? Then the new DreamMaker™ XE, with its industry-first features will help make your dreams come true.
That's right – for those with a passion to embroider, the ultimate dream machine is here. The expansive 180 mm x 300 mm (7'' x 12'') embroidery area is one of the largest workspaces available for home embroidery by Brother™.
The Droplight™ Embroidery Positioning Marker uses an LED pointer to show the needle drop position with pinpoint accuracy, which is critical for embroidery. With the V-Sonic™ Pen Pal use the sensor pen to automatically place your embroidery pattern by touching the desired centre and upper portions on the fabric. For perfect corners and borders, touch two points on the edge line of the pattern's embroidery square field to easily align it.
Getting your design just right is easy with pattern rotation by 1 degree – use the LCD touch screen display to change the rotation angle of your design in one degree increments for precise placement.
Change the background colour of embroidery designs on the LCD touch screen display for editing ease and greater visibility during the preview process. Never worry about messy or unprofessional thread trims with automatic thread cutting. With so many industry-first features and included accessories get ready to enjoy perfection with the DreamMaker™ XE 2200!
- 318 built-in embroidery designs, 14 embroidery fonts, 3 Japanese embroidery fonts and 140 frame pattern combinations
- Large 3.6" x 6.0" LCD touch screen display
- V-Sonic™ Pen Pal for embroidery – see video below
- Droplight™ Embroidery Positioning Marker – see video below
- 10-inch LED lighting
- Built-in dual USB ports
- Stitch jumping
- Maximum embroidery field of 180 mm x 300 mm
If you have a valid quote contact us and we will price match wherever possible.
To help you be a proud owner of a DreamMaker XE VE2200 we can also assist you to trade-in and sell your old machine for you.
Please note: The features in the videos above show the Brother VM6200D (Embroidery and Sewing V-Series model), however both features are also included with the Brother VE2200.
- Model: VE2200
- Hardware Type: Computerised Embroidery Machine
- Separate Drive for Bobbin Winding: Yes
- LCD Display: Colour LCD
- Lighting: -
- Stitch Select Display: Touch Panel
- MAX Embroidery Area: 180(X) x 300(Y)mm
- MAX Embroidery Speed: 1050 spm
- Standard Hoops: 2 (300 x 180, 180 x 130)
- Built-in Embroidery Patterns: 318
- Built-in Embroidery Fonts: 17
- Pattern Rotating: 1, 10, or 90 degrees
- 1/4 inch Piecing Foot: NA
- Free Motion Quilting Foot: NA
- Walking Foot: NA
- Stitch Number: NA
- Feed Dog: NA
- Standard Presser Feet: NA
- MAX Sewing Speed: NA
- Built-in Sewing Patterns: NA
- Button Hole Patterns: NA
- Button Hole Method: NA
- Built-in Sewing Fonts: NA
- Stitch Width: NA
- Stitch Length: NA
- My Custom Stitch: NA
- Side Feeding: NA
- Start-Stop Button: NA
- Speed Controller: NA
- Foot Controller: NA
- Twin Needle Setting Key: NA
- Drop Feed: NA
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: NA
- Bobbin Type: Horizontal
- Quick Set Bobbin: Yes
- Needle Position Key: NA
- Thread Tension: Automatic
- Needle Threader: Fully Automatic
- Thread Sensor: Yes
- Thread Cutter: Auto
- Interface: 1 USB Host / 1 USB Slave
- Digital Media: Several media via USB, Embroidery Card (via card reader)
- Carry Case: Soft cover
- WEIGHT AND MEASURES
- Weight: 19.8
- Wide Table: NA
- 5 Years Return To Base on electronic components
- 3 Year Return To Base on mechanical parts
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.