This more advanced version of Perla has all that the Perla 2200s offers plus a whole lot more, including an advanced array of digitizing tools, 50 additional professional fonts, applique tools and a cross stitch wizard.
Preloaded with 600 professional designs and packaged with two exclusive training DVDs by industry expert, John Deer of Adorable Ideas Perla 8800s is a perfect starting point for anyone wishing to explore the world of embroidery digitizing.
For more advanced digitizing software take a look at Perla Premium or download a trial version.
Not sure which version of Perla would best suit your needs? Download a comparison chart.
- Lettering & Monogramming: Single & Multiple Line Text - Circle Text - Monogram Lettering
- Fonts: 100 Expertly Digitized Lettering Fonts - 10 Monogram Fonts with Built-?Éin Decorations
- Digitizing Tools: Load Background Image - Auto Trace Background Image - Convert to Supported Stitch Types
- Draw Tools: Straight, Bezier, Freehand
- Run: Single, Double, Bean, Motif and Satin Path
- Complex Fill: Fancy, Motif, Wave and Applique with Satin, Blanket, & Motif Stitches and Power Paste
- Templates: Designs repeated along a path and Circle Template
- Automated Wizards: Auto Digitizing Wizard - Cross Stitch Wizard - Split Wizard
- Editing Functions: Merge Designs - Group/Ungroup - Resize, Rotate, Flip - Optimize Entry/Exit Points - Optimize Sequence - Color Sort - Auto Baste - Shape Outlines - Stitch Edit
- Supporting Features: Sequence View - Hoop Display Plus Create Your Own - Change Background Color/Fabric
- Display: Grid - Stitch Points - 3D View - Stitch Simulator - Print Design Worksheet
- PLUS: 645 Free Designs
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, & Windows 7