It’s Time to Bloom… Peppermint Issue 59 Has Entered the Room!
A new season is upon us and it’s time to step out of the shade, unfurl those beautiful leaves of yours and burst into bloom. Peppermint's glorious new issue has all the inspiring, meaningful, feel-good content you need to nourish your mental landscape. Plus you’ll find all the latest in sustainable fashion and beauty and, of course, a brand spanking new pattern!
IN THIS ISSUE:
- The Peppermint Belle Shirt (included as a print-out!)
- Reclaiming beauty through First Nations wisdom with Sasha Kutabah Sarago
- The life-affirming joy of community choir
- Forage for flowers with cover artist Emma Morgan
- Step into the colourful reality of surface pattern design
- On the road to greener cities
- Rage against the machine – the rise of artificial intelligence
- Learning to sew on your own terms
- In safe hands – what do practical safe spaces look like?
- What a drag… hazard a guess as to the world’s most littered plastic
- Gary Bigeni lives life in glorious technicolour
- Ikuntji Artists is bringing wearable art to the world
- Level up your brown bag with a lunch-ready DIY
- Lessons in longevity from secondhand fashion
- Inside First Nations-owned store Kinya Lerrk and Co
- The wilderness wonderland of Kangaroo Island
- A no-fuss garden bread recipe perfect for spring