Come out and play… Peppermint Issue 58 is here to make your day!
Shake off the winter blues and put on your dancing shoes – the latest issue of Peppermint is jam-packed with all the goodness you know and love! Plus you’ll find discounts and giveaways galore, a bevy of beautiful reads and, of course, a brand spanking new pattern!
IN THIS ISSUE
- Slip into something more comfortable with the Peppermint Rozelle Slip (included as a print-out!)
- Alex Light explains why ‘fat’ is not a bad word
- Our editor learns how to sew
- Bethany Cordwell on Beyoncé and fashion as art
- Walking in the Tarkine with Bob Brown
- The future of wellness beyond bee-venom and CBD-infused leggings
- Class of 2023: The Australian animals back from the brink
- Nirrimi Firebrace explores creativity and AI
- Reframing activism from a place of abundance
- Retail done differently
- Sue-Ching Lascelles embraces her inner child
- Going green beyond the grave
- Playing pick-up-sticks with Cardigang
- What can we learn from the pleasures of leisure?
- Keep your swag safe with a sweet bag DIY
- Championing seasonal, plant-based cooking is easy as pie