Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist – Full-time
We are a fast-growing family-owned business specialising in retailing sewing and embroidery machines, accessories and consumables. Our digital strategy is a key part of our future growth plan and we need a skilled, passionate Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist to lead the development. A broad background in graphic design, desktop publishing, website CMS tools, email marketing and digital advertising is essential to drive our online sales and improve our customer engagement. Ideally you’ll have a love of crafts and/or sewing.
You will work directly with senior management, with opportunities to learn from their breadth of technical and marketing skills. You will be assisted by administrative staff and product experts.
Our family business is known for its inclusive, fun culture and passion. Your ideas and initiative will be highly valued by a small but strong and committed team. You’ll have the freedom to set future directions, drive our brand and make a real impact. Together with management you’ll help formulate our future strategies for online success.
• Graphic design and desktop publishing for our traditional advertising and marketing materials
• Managing our email marketing and social media presence
• Working closely with the head office team to align e-commerce content with upcoming marketing
• Developing and implementing new online advertising strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication or marketing
• Several years of practical experience with graphic design/desktop publishing of both digital assets and paper marketing, using the Adobe CC suite.
• Experience with CMS and E-Commerce platforms
• A thorough understanding of social media strategies for customer engagement
• Broad general IT skills and familiarity with modern online business
• Ability to work independently, be self-driven and show initiative
• Comfortable managing and prioritising your own workload
• An attention to detail
• Experience or interest in sewing and familiarity with the products is highly advantageous
• Copywriting and editing skills highly advantageous
• Basic web design skills (HTML, CSS) advantageous, but not required
• Skills or an interest in photography an advantage
This role is based at our head office in Capalaba, Brisbane. Contact Lex on (07) 3390 3600 or email@example.com for any questions.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org