Free Embroidery Designs Download: Pack 1
Use this free pack of Echidna Sewing embroidery designs to complete our free projects or include them in your own unique creation.
This item is free, however you will need to complete your order through the checkout. Don't worry, you don't need to pay a cent. Just add this product to your cart and when you go through the checkout, select 'Direct Deposit' as your payment method before finalising your order. Your free download will then be available in your online account under My Downloads.
Designs, projects and formats
- Christmas Crew penguin and santa
- Bunny faces - use in Kids Animal Pillow project
- Sleepy time puppy
- Dinosaur - use in Boxie Pouch project
- Lovely lilies
- Floral Jacobean design - use in our Tote Bag project
- Butterfly fall - use in our 'Ella' dress project
- Birth prints (2 customisable text designs) - use in our Birth Prints project
- Text art (5 designs) - use on any Embroider Buddy product or blank item
- 'I'm sending you hugs, smiles, sunshine, rainbows and butterflies'
- 'Some cause happiness wherever they go'
- 'Keep looking up there may be a rainbow waiting for you'
- 'Sing and smile, play in the rain, bake cupcakes, be a princess, play dressups, sleep under the stars, dream big'
- 'Climb trees, play in the rain, catch a fish, be a superhero, build a fort, sleep under the stars, dream big'
- Rotating scrolls (2 Perla designs)
- Sports words - use with the Embroidery Buddy Cushion project.
- Tooth fairy cushion - use with the Embroidery Buddy Cushion project.
Files formats including bmc, csd, dst, emb, exp, hus, jef, pdf, pes, rgb, vip, vp3, xxx and more.
Two free cut files (.fcm) for the Brother ScanNCut and DesignNCut are included to use with the Embroidery Buddy Cushion project.
- Text file - LOVE
- Anchor design
online purchaseBy: Pam on 29 September 2021Excellent speedy service. Thankyou
GreatBy: Lyn on 23 June 2021I used the dinosaur pattern it was great
wrappedBy: Bridget on 12 January 2021cute, and they sew out really nice have but tried a couple so still need to try out some more, but as these turned out good I'm pretty sure the rest will as well.