Brother Edge Joining Foot 5mm & 7mm Models 115C05E000K
Make 4 payments of $4.50 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: F056
This foot is perfect for precise and easy joining of fabrics, even sheers and difficult fabrics. It can also be used to line up and sew lace to the edge of another fabric.
Joining two fabrics:
- Place each edge of two pieces of fabric or trim along the guide on the presser foot, right sides up.
- Sew, holding the fabrics/seams firmly against the presser foot guide to join them.
- Place the edge of the fabric against the guide on the presser foot.
- Position the needle at the desired distance from the edge of the fabric and lower the needle and the presser foot.
- Fold fabric in half with wrong sides together.
- Place the fold at the left side of the center guide.
- Sew and open the fabric.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.