Brother Picot Foot 5mm Models XC1965052
Make 4 payments of $4.50 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: F029N
Brother Picot Foot – Creates shell-looking edges on sheer and very lightweight fabrics.
- Increase upper thread tension.
- Place the fabric with the wrong side facing up under the presser foot.
- Lower the needle into the fabric approximately 1/8" from the edge and sew 2-3 stitches.
- Raise the needle and the presser foot.
- Hold the fabric from the back and front and roll it into the curled part of the foot.
- Position the edge of the fabric behind the needle and lower the presser foot.
- Slowly sew 2-3 stitches, making sure the fabric is rolling around the curled part of the foot.
- Continue to sew to the end of the fabric.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.