Brother Fringe Foot Suitable for all Models XC1968052
Make 4 payments of $4.50 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: F025N
Brother Fringe Foot – Used to mark construction details by creating tailor tacks. Create 3-D loops and fringe with a single zigzag stitch. Mark construction details by creating tailor tacks.
Making loops or fringes:
- Select a zigzag stitch and set the stitch width to more than 5 mm.
- Decrease the upper thread tension and test various settings to see which one works on the fabric you are using.
- Line up the centre of the presser foot on a drawn pattern line and sew (cut the centre of loops to make fringes).
Creating tailor tacks:
- Sew a few stitches to mark.
- Mark a guideline to follow on your fabric.
- Line up the centre of the foot with the guideline and sew.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.