Brother SDX1200 ScanNCut DX Cutting Machine
Make 4 payments of $199.75 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: SDX1200
The world’s first electronic cutting machine with a built-in scanner now with Blade Sensor technology. Cut card, self-adhesive vinyl, felt, leather and foam with the new Auto Blade that automatically detects the thickness of your material. No PC required. Edit cut data on the 5” LCD touch screen display. Reads SVG cutting files and PES embroidery files. Convert embroidery designs to cut data directly on the machine. Cuts up to 3mm. Includes accessories for drawing, cutting fabrics and making fabric appliques. Ready to cut, 1303 built-in designs, 17 built-in fonts. USB port for storing and importing files. Wireless network ready.
- Revolutionary blade sensor technology which detects the thickness of the material
- New auto blades cut a wide-variety of materials* like foam and felt virtually effortlessly
- Redesigned, quieter mechanism for DIY anytime day or night
- New PES/PHC/PHX data readability with stitch data conversion to utilize existing PES/PHC/PHX files
Blade sensor technology
Revolutionary, cutting machine detects the height (thickness) of the material. No need to select material type nor adjust blade depth before cutting.
Cut thicker materials
Brother introduces a home and hobby electronic cutting machine blade that cuts ujp to 0.1" (3mm) in thickness. Cut a wide-variety of materials like foam and felt virtually effortlessly with Auto Blade.
Cuts and scans with little noise compared to previous models. The redesigned, quieter mechanism is perfect for use in small office or business settings where noise can be very distracting.
Cut larger scale projects
Expand creative possibilities by cutting up to 12" wide material and up to 1785.3mm (70.2" or 5.85 feet) in length with the new roll feeder function that accomodates our ScanNCut adhesive vinyl rolls.
What's included in the box
- Auto Blade and Holder
- Thin Fabric Auto Blade and Holder
- Standard Tack Adhesive Mat 12 x 12” (305 x 305mm)
- Low Tack Adhesive Mat 12 x 12” (305 x 305mm)
- Colour Pen Set
- Type Erasable Pen Set
- Pen Holder
- Touch Pen (Stylus)
- Accessory Bag
- 2 High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheets 12 x 12” (305 x 305mm)
- 2 Iron-on Fabric Appliqué Contact Sheets 12 x 15.9” (305 x 406mm)
- 1 Sheet of Cardstock 12 x 12” (305 x 305mm)
- Power Cord
- Getting Started Guide
Includes extra Echidna bonuses (in addition to what's in the box!)
- Echidna Educational Binder
Note the videos show a US model which may have slightly different specifications
Humm is a payment plan option allowing you to take your products home today with no interest ever.
Flexi Way is a leasing option which requires no deposit or set-up fees so you can hold onto your cash and take your items home today.
Latitude Financial Services allows you to enjoy up to 60 months interest free.
Afterpay enables you to buy what you want today, and pay for it in four equal installments, interest-free up to $1,000.
Own it now, pay later. Shop and pay nothing today with Zip for everyday spending or life's bigger buys.
If none of these finance options suit you, why not use Echidna's standard layby option. You can set up your layby in-store or contact us to find out more information.
*Terms and conditions apply. Finance is not available on all offers and machines. Please call your nearest store or phone 1800 000 360 to find out what packages are available.
- Standard Memory: 1.5MB or 60 Pockets
- Display Type: LCD Touch Screen
- LCD Display: 5inch Colour (800 x 480 pixels)
- DIGITAL SCANNER
- Scanner Colour/Mono: Colour
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 600 DPI for Scan to USB function, and 200 DPI for Direct Cut and Scan to Cut Data
- Scanning Area: Scan Size: 296.7 mm x 603.6mm
- Scan to Keys:
- Scan Size: 10 formats + custom size
- Select Scan Resolution: 600/ 400/ 300/ 200/ 150/ 100 dpi - JPEG data
- Software Available: Pattern list, Wireless Setup, ScanNCut CanvasWorkspace
- Built-in Designs: 1,303
- Built-in Quilt Patterns: 140
- Built-in Fonts: 17
- Work Area: 11.7inch x 11.7inch (29.7cm x 29.7cm)
- Optional Extended Work Area: 11.7inch x 23.7inch (29.7cm x 60.3cm)
- Standard Blade: Max 0.8mm (May Vary) - Optional
- Deep Blade: Max 1.5mm (May Vary) - Optional
- Blade Depth Adjustment: Auto with Auto blade / Thin Fabric Auto blade
- Adjustable Holder Pressure: Auto with Auto blade holder / Thin Fabric Auto blade holder
- Cutting Speed: 9 Levels
- Cutting Material: Paper: (Max 3.00 mm): Printer, Scrapbook, Cardstock, Vellum, Tracing, Poster
Fabric: Thin cotton, Flannel, felt
Others: Plastic sheet, Vinyl, Magnet Sticker, Seal
- Direct Cut: Frame Types (11)
- Enlargement Reduction: Designs can be Enlarged or Reduced
- Accessories Included: Auto Blade & Holder for ScanNCut DX (x 1 each)
Thin Fabric Auto Blade & Holder for ScanNCut DX (x 1 each)
Standard Tack Adhesive Mat 12inch x 12inch for ScanNCut DX(x 1)
Low Tack Adhesive Mat 12inch x 12inch for ScanNCut DX (x 1)
6 colour pen set (x 1)
2 erasable pen set (x 1)
Pen holder (x 1)
Touch Pen – Stylus (x 1)
High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheet: 12inch x 12inch (x 2)
Iron-on Fabric Appliqué Contact Sheet: 12inch x 15.9inch (x 2)
- Interface: 1 USB Host / 1 USB Function, Wireless
- Wireless Interface: Yes
- Digital Media: Via USB Host
- Wireless Interface: Yes
- WEIGHT AND MEASURES
- Size: 531(W)x 215(D)x 173(H)mm
- Weight: 5.8Kg
- Auto Power Off: Time setting: able to change (1h, 2h, 3h, 4h)
- Sleep Mode: Yes
- Warranty: 12 Months Return To Base
- Carton Contents:
- Auto Blade & Holder for ScanNCut DX (x 1 each)
- Thin Fabric Auto Blade & Holder for ScanNCut DX (x 1 each)
- Standard Tack Adhesive Mat 12inch x 12inch for ScanNCut DX(x 1)
- Low Tack Adhesive Mat 12inch x 12inch for ScanNCut DX (x 1)
- 6 colour pen set (x 1)
- 2 erasable pen set (x 1)
- Pen holder (x 1)
- Touch Pen – Stylus (x 1)
- High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheet: 12inch x 12inch (x 2)
- Iron-on Fabric Appliqué Contact Sheet: 12inch x 15.9inch (x 2)
- Getting Started Guide
- Cardstock (sample sheet) 12inch x 12inch (x 1)
- Power cord
SDX1200By: Rosemarie on 27 September 2019Absolutely enjoying my new Scan and Cut . Thank you Rhonda for your time and patience to get me started.
Delighted!By: Carole on 25 September 2019I am so very happy with my purchase. I don’t as a rule use all the options, but will be trying them all out when I have time. To date have only cut cardstock, but was absolutely amazed how well the machine cut.
In love and AddictedBy: Amanda on 4 August 2019Couldn't be any happier with this scan n cut, So many options and so user friendly would recommend this machine to anyone.