Water Soluble Thread White 200m Spool
Make 4 payments of $3.24 over 6 weeks and get it now!Sold Out SKU: MN-Dissolvex
This water soluble thread is made from 100% Vinylon Z Twist. Use for tacking of appliques, gathers, pleats, cuffs and pockets. It's also ideal for basting patchwork quilts by machine or hand. Perfect to use with the HoopSisters embroidery projects.
How to use:
- Use only with washable fabrics or fabrics that can be steamed.
- Before sewing your project sew a test on a scrap of the fabric and then dissolve it in water.
- Make sure you have dry hands when using.
- Use in the top of the machine and in the bobbin.
- After use, store the remaining thread in an airtight bag with a moisture absorbing product such as a silica gel sachet.
- It starts to melt at about a 30°C water temperature and mostly dissolves at around 60°C.
Spool Size: 200m – off white
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.