The Brother Side Cutter creates the perfect cut edge like a serger or overlocker. Selecting a stitch designated for the Side Cutter allows you to create a beautiful finish without any adjustment on stitch settings.
- Make a cut about 2 cm (3/4’’) long in the seam line of the fabric.
- Select a stitch, and adjust settings as needed.
- Place the cut right section on the top of the foot guide plate.
- Slip the left side under the presser foot.
- Lower the presser foot and guide the fabric through the presser foot as it stitches.
Suits 7 mm models.