Brother Walking Foot – The feed dogs on the walking foot move at the same pace as the machine’s lower feed dogs to feed the fabric consistently.
Fabrics that can be difficult to sew such as vinyl, leather, quilting layers and velvet can be easily sewn. Use this walking foot for thick layers of fabric.
- Attach the walking foot to the machine.
- Set the machine to straight stitch.
Compatible with Brother home sewing machines with a 5mm (max) stitch width:
- BM-2600 / 2700 / 3500 / 3600 series
- BN/BQ Series
- LX17 / 25 / 27 / 37
- PS-1000 / 1250 / 1800 / 1950 / 2000 / 2100
- RL/RH series
- Star 10 / 15 / 20 / 20E / 30E / 40E
- XL-2100 / 2200 / 2600 / 3200 / 3500 / 3600 / 3800 series
- XL-6040 / 6050 / 6060 series
- XL-6452 / 6562
- XR-46C / 52C
- XQ/XN Series