Brother Quilting Guide Suitable for all Models XC2215052 115Z05E0001
Make 4 payments of $3.00 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: F016N
Brother Quilting Guide – Use it to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. The distance between the straight bar and the needle can be adjusted by sliding the guide.
- Stitch the first straight row.
- Insert the straight bar into the hole of the presser foot holder, or a mounting hole on the walking foot.
- Adjust the stem of the quilting guide so that the guide aligns with the seam that has already been sewn.
- Adjust the guide to the desired width of the seam.
- Stitch, keeping the guide in the first row of stitching.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.