Brother Quilting Guide – Use it to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. The distance between the straight bar and the needle can be adjusted by sliding the guide.
- Stitch the first straight row.
- Insert the straight bar into the hole of the presser foot holder, or a mounting hole on the walking foot.
- Adjust the stem of the quilting guide so that the guide aligns with the seam that has already been sewn.
- Adjust the guide to the desired width of the seam.
- Stitch, keeping the guide in the first row of stitching.