We are pleased to offer the complete series of Echidna P.I.E. in a beautifully presented binder with 373 colour-printed pages. The binder includes a table of contents so you can easily find what you are looking for, plus an accompanying design CD.
This educational material provides a valuable resource which is suitable for machine embroiderers of all levels. Echidna P.I.E. covers 12 months worth of Premium Inspiration and Education and was originally released during the 2014-2015 Platinum Club year.
Written by industry expert Lindee Goodall, each month's lesson focuses on a different embroidery technique and the related project is a great way to test out your new skills.
What if I've already purchased the complete 12 months of P.I.E.?
That's great as you already have everything you need – in digital format. However, if you'd like your own hard copy you qualify to purchase the printed binder at a reduced price. Just give us a call on 1800 000 360 to find out how.
What if I've only purchased some months but now want the complete set?
No problem! Just give us a call on 1800 000 360 and we'll adjust the price, based on your previous purchases.
What's on the accompanying CD?
- Each month’s birth flower in multiple design formats to suit most computerised embroidery machines (not suitable for 100 mm x 100 mm or smaller sewing fields).
- Where an alternate USA birth flower exists this is included as a bonus.
- Separate folders with the Birth Month Flower Designs plus the lesson and and projects PDFs contained in this binder – should you prefer to read them electronically. The designs will be either appliqué, redwork or fill stitch, depending on the nature of the lesson and project.
- Printable templates to assist with design placement.
- Printable templates to assist with appliqué cutting and placement (where applicable) – includes .fcm files for use with the Brother ScanNCut.
- Printable suggested thread colour sheets (not included with the one colour redwork designs).
- BONUS: Australian and USA Birth Month Flower Quilt Instructions in PDF format plus the cornerstone/border designs for each quilt.