Dawn's second set of candlewicking designs have once again captured the beauty of our Australian flora. For this set Dawn has included basic instructions for creating 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm (12" x 12") quilt blocks (quilt assembly instructions not included).
- 20 single centre designs suitable for 100 mm x 100 mm sewing fields – rotate and stitch individually 4 times to complete each centre design
- 20 centre designs (single designs which have been combined and rotated) suitable for 200 mm x 200 mm sewing fields – ready to stitch in one hooping
- 20 corner designs suitable for 100 mm x 100 mm sewing fields – rotate and stitch to fit each corner of the 20 quilt blocks
- PDF information file (please read this prior to stitching the designs)
- PDF design layout files to assist with layout and placement of 200 mm x 200 mm and 100 mm x 100 mm combined design files
- SFL (Starfish Revolution native file format) files for owners of Starfish Revolution who wish change layouts to suit themselves
Of course you are not just limited to stitching quilts as these pretty candlewicking designs also lend themselves to cushions, home decor, wallhangings, clothing embellishment – the possibilities are endless! Why not create subtle highlights and stitch them using SoftLight Metallic thread.
Formats include (as permitted by size): CSD | DST | EMD | EXP | HUS | JEF | PCS | PES | VIP | VP3 | XXX
|SNP-CQ02-DL||Candlewick Quilt 2 by Dawn Johnson Download|