Whether you are a novice just beginning your sewing and embroidery journey, or a seasoned sewer and embroiderer, it doesn't matter. With colourful photographs and diagrams; including easy-to-read and understand instructions, Cut Sew N Go is a book filled with many great projects. You are sure to discover an inspirational project to assist you with unleashing your creative ideas.
Each project has a segment on variations which allows you to take the basic project, use the same technique of construction and then embellish, change, or adapt the project. The end result will be a different look or an innovative way to use the project item.
This approach encourages a wider audience which could include:
- A novice who wants to learn to sew or expand sewing skills.
- An experienced stitcher looking for new or creative ways to use designs.
- An experienced stitcher who may be helping a novice learn to sew.
- A sewing teacher wanting a simple curriculum to follow and allow for creative challenges for the more competent students in the class.
- A fete stall convener looking for creative ideas for sewing items.
- Sewing groups looking for new ways to revamp basic projects.
|CSG-DL||Cut Sew n' Go Book PDF Download (eBook)|
|CSG||Cut Sew n' Go Printed Book|
cut & sew bookBy: Helen on 5 August 2020love it.great idea in it
Cut Sew n Go BookBy: Kathleen on 11 June 2020Will come in very handy for myself and friends.
Like the bookBy: Joan on 4 March 2020It is encouraging to recycle which agree with my visions. The projects are simple and would suite younger persons to try it out.