Use the Brother Narrow Rolled Hem Foot to create perfect flat narrow hems on finer, lightweight fabrics and on curved hemlines. Finish your projects professionally and achieve flawless results.
This presser foot can be used on a sewing machine with a zigzag stitch width of 5mm.
How to use the Brother Narrow Rolled Hem Foot:
- Place the fabric with the wrong side facing up under the presser foot.
- Lower the needle into the fabric approximately 1/8" from the end and the edge and sew 2-3 stitches.
- Raise the needle and the presser foot.
- Holding the threads from the back and the fabric from the front, start pulling the fabric towards the front of the machine. Feed the thread as a leader into the curled part of the foot, pull the threads from the back, through the foot, pulling the fabric into the curl of the foot.
- Position the edge of the fabric behind the needle and lower the presser foot.
- Slowly sew 2-3 stitches, making sure the fabric is rolling around the curled part of the foot.
- Continue to sew to the end of the fabric.