Brother DreamCreator VQ2400 Sewing & Quilting Machine
The DreamCreator VQ2400 is Brother’s versatile sewing and quilting machine. Part of the V-Series range, it has been specially made for those who dream of making incredible quilts and fashion-forward creations. You will love working on the large 11 1/4 inch needle-to-arm workspace, and the Muvit digital dual feed will mesmerize you. It's a motor driven foot - a great benefit when working with thin or layered fabrics.
If this isn't enough, the VQ2400 also has other exciting features like 561 stitches including 14 one-step buttonhole styles and 5 sewing fonts, ultra-bright LED lighting, ICAPS (Continuous Automatic Pressure System) and Pivot function. With all these great features packed into Brother's most affordable V-Series machine yet, why not start creating today?
Wherever possible we will beat any deal and you will always receive ongoing service and support from Echidna!
DreamCreator™ Innov-ís VQ2400
- V-Series – Brother's largest workspace ever
- MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed Foot
- 50% brighter lighting than in most Brother machines
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD) including 14 one-step auto-size buttonholes, and 5 sewing fonts
- Sew up to 1,050 stitches per minute – Brother's fastest series yet!
- Includes bobbin case for bobbin work
- Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® feature
- Pivot function
- Lockstitch key
- Large 7" LCD touch screen
Own it now, pay later. Shop and pay nothing today with Zip for everyday spending or life's bigger buys.Learn more about Zip →
Humm is a payment plan option allowing you to take your products home today with no interest ever.
Latitude Financial Services allows you to enjoy up to 60 months interest free.
Afterpay enables you to buy what you want today, and pay for it in four equal installments, interest-free up to $1,000.
If none of these finance options suit you, why not use Echidna's standard layby option. You can set up your layby in-store or contact us to find out more information.
*Terms and conditions apply. Finance is not available on all offers and machines. Please call your nearest store or phone 1800 000 360 to find out what packages are available.
- Model: VQ2400
- Hardware Type: Computerised Sewing Machine
- Separate Drive for Bobbin Winding: Yes
- LCD Display: Colour LCD
- Lighting: LED 10in lighting
- Stitch Select Display: Touch Panel
- MAX Embroidery Area: NA
- MAX Embroidery Speed: NA
- Standard Hoops: NA
- Built-in Embroidery Patterns: NA
- Built-in Embroidery Fonts: NA
- Pattern Rotating: NA
- 1/4 inch Piecing Foot: NA
- Free Motion Quilting Foot: Included
- Walking Foot: Optional
- Stitch Number: 561 (531 built-in, 30 on CD)
- Feed Dog: 7mm
- Standard Presser Feet: 12
- MAX Sewing Speed: 1050 spm
- Built-in Sewing Patterns: 531 + 30 in CD
- Button Hole Patterns: 14 one-step
- Button Hole Method: 1 step
- Built-in Sewing Fonts: 5
- Stitch Width: 7mm
- Stitch Length: 5mm
- My Custom Stitch: Yes
- Side Feeding: Yes
- Start-Stop Button: Yes
- Speed Controller: Yes
- Foot Controller: Multi-Function FC (Option)
- Twin Needle Setting Key: Yes
- Drop Feed: Yes
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Yes
- Bobbin Type: Horizontal
- Quick Set Bobbin: Yes
- Needle Position Key: Multi-Function FC (Option)
- Thread Tension: Automatic
- Needle Threader: Fully Automatic
- Thread Sensor: Yes
- Thread Cutter: Auto
- Work Area: _
- Interface: 1 USB Host / 1 USB Slave
- Digital Media: Several media via USB, Embroidery Card (via card reader)
- Carry Case: Soft cover
- WEIGHT AND MEASURES
- Weight: 17.6
- Wide Table: Optional
- 5 Years Return To Base on electronic components
- 3 Year Return To Base on mechanical parts
Happy with the machine24 February 2021Very happy with the machine. Quiet. Fast. Lots of features.
I am in love with my new machineBy: Linda on 1 September 2020I've had a Brother BC2500 for the past several years, and now that I've started getting more seriously into quilting I wanted a machine with a larger throat size to make wrangling the larger quilts easier. I looked at several other machines but really wanted a Brother as I've been so happy with my last one. There were other cheaper options, but in the end, I decided to go with this one, which was $500 less here than any other retailer I could find. It's got more features than I'll probably ever use, but I figured if I went for something less I'd probably end up upgrading eventually anyway, so I bit the bullet. It sews like a dream, is so quiet and so much faster than my old machine....I'll be able to make twice as many quilts now. I also love the automatic needle threader. It makes life just that little bit easier. I can't wait to explore what else it can do, including the embroidery features. I looked at several other machines but really wanted a Brother as I've been so happy with my last one. There were other cheaper options, but in the end, I decided to go with this one, which was $500 less here than any other retailer I could find. It's got more features than I'll probably ever use, but I figured if I went for something less I'd probably end up upgrading eventually anyway, so I bit the bullet. It sews like a dream, is so quiet and so much faster than my old machine....I'll be able to make twice as many quilts now. I also love the automatic needle threader. It makes life just that little bit easier. I can't wait to explore what else it can do, including the embroidery feature.