Shrinking sheet is made from 100% polyester and is a steam activated shrinking fabric which will add texture and dimension to your embroidery designs and sewing projects.
- Place Shrinking Sheet between two layers of fabric and embroider with a design or add decorative stitching.
- If using an embroidery design remove it from the frame and trim as close as possible around the edge of the design, being careful not to cut through any stitches.
- Use a soldering to burn away any excess fabric – this also helps to seal the stitches around the edge of the design.
- Use a hot iron with a steam setting to steam over the design – do not touch the fabric directly with the iron.
- After shrinking your design or fabric, it will stay that way permanently.
Fabric size: 120 cm x 25 cm