Home & Hobby Cutting Machine
Top of the range model CM900, comes with more built-in designs and accessories.
Or call us on 1800 000 360
The world’s first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner – giving you the ability to scan almost anything you can get your hands on and place into the machine to cut out.
- 30% larger screen
- 12" x 24" Scanning
- Wireless Network Connection
- Enhanced Scanning - RGB colour recognition
- Stand-Alone - 1,102 designs and 15 built-in fonts
- SVG Data Readability - Use art files you may already own
- PES and PHC Data Readability - It will read your applique embroidery line data so you can cut the applique fabric.
- USB Port - for PC connection
> Download the Brother ScanNCut Brochure (PDF, 456kb)
Echidna Educational Binder:
All ScanNCut CM900 machines purchased from Echidna come with an exclusive educational and sample binder including:
- How-to guide
- Sample of cutting media
- 500 ready-to-cut designs
- Project ideas and inspiration