The Bias – Sasher Ruler is designed to use when cutting accurate bias or straight grain fabric strips to be put through any size Sasher™ tool.
The Ruler allows you to cut:
- strips from 1/4″ up to 5″ wide with every measurement in between having the 1/4″ included
- strips on the straight grain or on the true bias
- stripes, checks and plaids on the bias
- strips for binding of quilts
- squares any size from 1/4″ to 5″
- perfect bias join
- rectangles for cornerstones
- triangles from 1/4″ up to 5″ for making patchwork blocks
It will also allow you to:
- mark the bias stitching line for joining binding strips together
- mark a precise diagonal line for making half square and quarter square triangles
The Bias – Sasher Ruler has been laser cut and the measurements edged by laser resulting in all measurements being true and accurate.