Brother PE-DESIGN 10 Embroidery Software 882Y1070101
Embroider, embellish, enjoy. Expand your creative possibilities and streamline your design work with PE-DESIGN® 10 Digitizing Embroidery Software from Brother. You can even turn a photo into beautiful embroidery with ease!
PE-DESIGN® 10 truly is the 'Perfect 10' of embroidery software with features for everyone from the hobbyist to the home business entrepreneur.
- USB-sized dongle
- The new convenient USB-sized security dongle replaces the card writer used as a security device. Now you can easily install and run your software without a bulky card writer.
- See thumbnails of your designs
- PE-DESIGN® 10 includes over 1,000 built-in designs, including 350 new designs. View these designs, and your own, with this new preview feature. There's no need to open the software to view or find embroidery designs as you can see thumbnail previews of your designs in Windows Explorer and your designs can either be launched into Layout and Editing or sent to the machine via USB.
- Intelligent colour sorter
- Intelligent Colour Sort reduces the amount of time you spend on the computer (manually matching colour segments) and at the embroidery machine (switching threads).
- See the font and its name and new font filter
- PE-DESIGN® 10 has 25 additional built-in regular fonts. The original fonts in the program also have updated digitizing using the latest technology. Included are 10 built-in small fonts – as small as 4mm-6mm. View the names of your fonts and recommended sizes from the pull-down menu. The font filter lets you find the fonts that meet the attributes you want for quicker font selection.
- Fabric selector
- The Fabric Selector automatically adjusts the sewing attributes for your embroidery based on your fabric selection.
- Patch wizard
- The Patch Wizard automatically creates the outline for your appliqué. Create a badge or a patch with virtually any embroidery design, including text!
- Matrix copy feature
- Create multiples of the same design and auto colour sort at the same time.
- Double the stitch density
- Gives better results when working with puffy foam as your base.
- Outline stitches
- Zigzag net fill stitches, and chain stitch for outlines.
- Stitch direction setting
- The change of stitch direction can make the same thread colour look different from one area to another, adding more texture and visual interest for truly customised designs.
- Import EMG and SVG files
- The import vector image digitizing has been enhanced and now digitizes WMF, EMF and SVG files with smoother results
- User-friendly with embroidery wizard
- A redesigned, user-friendly platform and enhanced embroidery wizard, with fewer tabs and streamlined functionality.
- Keeps the sewing atttributes and stitch types as you resize your designs.
- Even better PhotoStitch™ quality
- Brother's redesigned PhotoStitch™ includes many great enhancements. Easy masking, improved preview, enhanced ‘Select from Candidates’, the ability to reserve colours and more, all add up to superior quality stitchouts without the need to increase stitch count.
- Appliqué wizard
- The enhanced Appliqué Wizard provides the steps to create appliqués in a variety of ways – from complex designs, manually digitized designs and pre-digitized designs as well. Create appliqués of entire words at a time, in one easy step. Say goodbye to converting to outlines and creating appliqué lettering one letter at a time. This is a huge time saver.
- Split stitch tool
- It's now easier to see the parts you want to remove. There's now a ghosted image of other design elements to make it easier to edit and see where you want to split your design. Plus, see the parts of the design that were hidden.
PC or compatible computer | Windows Vista®, Windows® 7/8/8.1 or higher operating system | 1 GHz or higher processor | 512MB RAM memory (1GB or more is recommended) | 300MB available hard disk space | 1024x768 monitor resolution (XGA, 16-bit colour or higher) | Ports | 2 available USB ports