Patriotic Golfball - Download only
Make 4 payments of $4.99 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: LGE-QP002
Exploring Manual Punch Techniques in Generations. Are you ready to advance beyond 7-click auto-digitizing and take full control of your designs? This 48 page fully-illustrated, detailed step-by-step guide from Lindee Goodall can lead you!
In this lesson, you'll digitize two golf balls from scratch: one with an American flag and one with the Australian flag. Each one uses slightly different techniques that leverage the built in tools in Generations. You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish!
What You’ll Learn
- How to digitize a design without using pre-existing artwork
- How to take advantage of the grid
- How to use the built-in shapes to create a design and design elements
- How to use Divide with Curves and Divide with Line(s) to break up a design
- How to modify stitch type, stitch density, and underlay
- How to add random edge feathering
- How to align objects precisely
- How to create stitch objects with the Free Hand Area tool
- How to create voids to avoid excessive stitch layers and how to fill voids
- How to change stitch angles on satins and complex fills
- How to modify stitching order automatically and manually
- How to evaluate artwork to create a new design
What You’ll Need
- A computer with Generations™ digitizing software loaded and operational
- Light familiarity with Generations™ menus, palettes, and operation
- An embroidery machine with a minimum sewing field of 50mm x 70mm
- Suitable embroidery supplies for test sewing (threads, needles, stabilizers, fabric)
- One 48-page, full color illustrated step-by-step PDF
- Two sample designs created for this project in Generations™ format
Please click on the image for a larger view.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.