A NEW ERA OF EMBROIDERY DESIGNS HAVE EMERGED...Interactive Embroidery; with the worlds first series of Interactive Embroidery Design Collections, YOU are the designer.
Dictionary Definition; MORPHING – the smooth transformation of one image into another by computer. We have used the word MORPHING because it best describes this exciting new concept. From the existing embroidery designs provided, you can create tens, hundreds, even thousands of variations by simply sliding your mouse; anyone can do it and with absolutely NO digitizing skill required at all!
Easily change the size, colour, shape, stitches and more with quick menus and interactive slide bars. Each interactive collection is full of design elements that can be changed as much as you like. With this exciting new way of quickly and easily creating your own designs just imagine the project possibilities, and the endless array of gifts that you can embroider.
It doesn't get much easier...designs that are already digitized; but let you change virtually everything about them and allow you the creative freedom to unleash the designer in you.
- Create appliqué text and crosses for a personalized blanket or quilt
- Give garments an old-world look with knotted embellishments, Celtic button covers and woven hems
- Embroider a traditional Celtic cross to create a detailed baptismal gown or Bible cover
- Add one of 7 bonus Zoomorphic beast designs for a fun yet historical project
- Add elements from other Interactives design collections for thousands of project options
Please note: These videos have been created using Interactives - Dining in Lace