This beautiful Tissue Holder created by Susan Zellers is done completely In-the-Hoop, no extra sewing required. Tutorial and pattern included.
Just a little something to cover up the store packaging that will coordinate with all the other accessories in your purse. Make this project in your embroidery machine.
Also included are instructions to make a nappy bag, however, the hoop requirement and fabric requirements are different.
- Embroidery machine with a 4 x 4" (100 x 100mm) embroidery field minimum
- 1 piece stabilizer to fit hoop
- 2 pieces decor fabric 5 x 6 inches
- 2 pieces stabilizer
- 1 piece decor fabric 10 x 6 inches
- 1 piece batting 5 x 6 inches (optional)
- Embroidery thread
Formats include: ART, DST, EMB (Wilcom resizable files) EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX.