This beautiful Necessities Folder created by Susan Zellers is done completely In-the-Hoop, no extra sewing required. Tutorial and pattern included. Font is not included
Do you always have the right sugar substitute when you are out to eat? What about a particular kind of tea bag? In a hotel or on the road and there is no creamer for your coffee? Never be with out your favorite condiments, they will always be there when you need them. This project makes a little carry all for your purse that can hold sugar, creamer, tea bags or hand cleaners, wipes for your glasses or a first aid kit.
- Embroidery machine with 5 x 7 inch (130x 180mm) minimum
- 2 pieces stabilizer to fit hoop
- 1 piece decor fabric 6 x 8 inches for outside cover
- 2 pieces of lining fabric 7 x 6 inches
- 1 piece coordinated fabric 7 x 8 inches, folded to 3andfrac12; x 8 inches first pocket
- 1 piece coordinated fabric 5 x 8 inches, folded to 2andfrac12; x 8 inches second pocket
- 1 piece grosgrain ribbon 5 x 1 inch, folded in half
- 1 decorative snap set
- Embroidery thread
Suitable for 130 mm x 180 mm or larger sewing fields.
Formats include: ART, DST, EMB (Wilcom resizable files) EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX.