This beautiful designer wallet created by Susan Zellers is done completely in-the-hoop, no extra sewing required. Tutorial and pattern included.
Don't know how to sew in a zipper? No problem! Let your embroidery machine insert it for you. Like the look of those expensive quilted accessories, but not the high prices? Make your own with your embroidery machine. Embellish with your own monogram or favourite embroidery design.
This project requires a 180 mm x 300 mm embroidery field and takes 3 hoopings to complete. In only 45 minutes and NO real sewing, only embroidery, you can have this trifold wallet that has a zippered compartment and 3 other pockets, to fit a cheque book and all sorts of other important things.
- Embroidery machine with 180mm X 300mm embroidery field
- 1 pc decor fabric 9 x 12 inches
- 1 pc low loft batting/fleece 9 x 12 inches
- 3 pcs. cutaway stabilizer to fit hoop
- 1 x 9 inch nylon zipper to match fabric
- 2 pcs. coordinated fabric 6 x 8 inches to form zippered pocket
- 2 pcs. coordinated fabric 8 x 8 inches, folded in half to form 4 x 8 inch pockets
- 2 pcs. cutaway stabilizer 4 x 8 inches to fit with pocket fold
- 1 pc. fabric 9 x 8 inches to form bottom inside lining
- 1 pc. fabric 6 x 8 inches to form top inside lining
- matching sewing and embroidery thread
- fusible tape
- 1 set magnetic closures
- 18 inches silky cord (1/8)
This project requires a 180mm x 300mm or larger sewing field and requires 3 hoopings to complete the project. In only 45 minutes and NO real sewing, just embroidery, you can have this trifold wallet that has a zippered compartment and 3 other pockets, to fit a cheque book and all kinds of other important things.
Formats include: DST, EXP, PES, VIP, VP3.