In The Hoop - Designer Change Purse
Make 4 payments of $7.49 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: JDINT-DCP
This is another fun and easy project to create your own fashionable accessories.
This little purse has a zippered compartment to hold loose change and 2 pockets for credit cards, photos or paper money, which you will be saving a lot of, since you made it yourself.
The project can be easily personalized by substituting your own design or monogram. You will need some scrap fabrics, a 9 inch zipper and an embroidery machine with a 130 mm x 180 mm embroidery field.
- 2 pieces cutaway stabilizer to fit hoop
- 1 piece low loft batting or fleece 7 inches x 9 inches (optional)
- 1 piece decor fabric 7 inches x 9 inches for outside cover
- 1 piece coordinate fabric 5 inches x 7 inches front flap lining
- 1 piece fabric 7 inches x 6 inches folded in half to form 3andfrac12; inches x 6 inches
- 2 pieces fabric 5 inches x 7 inches to make zippered pocket
- 1 x 9 inch nylon zipper to match
- 1 piece fabric 6 inches x 6 inches for remaining lining
- Matching sewing thread
- Complimentary embroidery thread
- Magnetic closure
Formats include: ART, DST, EMB (Wilcom resizable files) EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX.