In The Hoop - Designer Change Purse
Make 4 payments of $7.49 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: JDINT-DCP
This is another fun and easy project to create your own fashionable accessories.
This little purse has a zippered compartment to hold loose change and 2 pockets for credit cards, photos or paper money, which you will be saving a lot of, since you made it yourself.
The project can be easily personalized by substituting your own design or monogram. You will need some scrap fabrics, a 9 inch zipper and an embroidery machine with a 130 mm x 180 mm embroidery field.
- 2 pieces cutaway stabilizer to fit hoop
- 1 piece low loft batting or fleece 7 inches x 9 inches (optional)
- 1 piece decor fabric 7 inches x 9 inches for outside cover
- 1 piece coordinate fabric 5 inches x 7 inches front flap lining
- 1 piece fabric 7 inches x 6 inches folded in half to form 3andfrac12; inches x 6 inches
- 2 pieces fabric 5 inches x 7 inches to make zippered pocket
- 1 x 9 inch nylon zipper to match
- 1 piece fabric 6 inches x 6 inches for remaining lining
- Matching sewing thread
- Complimentary embroidery thread
- Magnetic closure
Formats include: ART, DST, EMB (Wilcom resizable files) EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.