This beautiful 3-in-1 project created by Susan Zellers is done completely in-the-hoop with no extra sewing required. A PDF tutorial and pattern are included.
The 3 projects use the same instructions but are different sizes. Make them to match your purse – they also make a really fast and personal gift if you substitute a monogram instead of the included design.
- Embroidery machine with a 180 mm x 300 mm (5" x 12") embroidery field
- 1 piece decor fabric 8½ x 12 inches (outer fabric)
- 1 piece decor fabric 8½ x 10½ inches (for lining)
- 2 pieces decor fabric 7 x 8½ inches (folded to form 3½ x 8½ inches)
- 1 piece low-loft batting or fleece (optional)
- 1 piece cutaway stabilizer to fit hoop
- 1 piece ribbon for bookmark ½ inch x 10 inches only
- Sewing thread, embroidery thread, Scotch tape, paper tape (this is to hold the raw edge down to sew over)
Formats include: DST, EXP, PES, VIP, VP3.
|Brand||Embroidery Legacy (Adorable Ideas)|